3.30.2011

What should I choose?



When I was free and got nothing to do, I was dreaming always about having a good job, and good paid as what I did for volunteering at that time. But now, when things are clear, I have been asked to have interview with a lot of places that I could wish for both American and Vietnamese. I am wondering whether if it's a good way for me to start my new life. Cause it's not exactly the same as what I went to the America for. Well! They are all good job with good salary (as usual people expect). It's not definitely my life career but somehow it can help me to improve a lot of things in my life and help me to gain more things I expect. My hubby said this and made me think a lot "How about your education? About your parents' desire?" It's hard. It's really hard since the requirement is I need spend almost my whole day for my job and have no free time to do school.Again, it's hard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio